This section is designed to be a quick reference guide for making all of our Pre Mix recipes and Batch drinks.
Javaccino Pre Mix
- Weigh out 2 lbs of Javaccino Powder
- Mix in 18 shots of hot espresso
- Mix in 1 gallon of whole milk.
Cold Brew and Nitro Brew Batch
- Put mesh filter and paper filter bag into toddy bucket.
- Fill paper filter bag with 5 lbs ground coffee.
- pour two gallons of cold filtered water over the grounds directly in the paper filter bag.
- Tie the top of the paper filter bag so it is closed.
- Add two additional gallons of water to the toddy bucket.
- Let steep for 18 to 24 hours.
- Remove filter bags from the toddy bucket. Paper filter bag is thrown away. Mesh filter bag is kept and cleaned for next use.
- The product left in the toddy is cold brew concentrate. You must dilute the concentrate. Mix 1 part concentrate with 2 parts water.
- Add the diluted cold brew into serving keg and pressurize the keg.
Drip Coffee Batch
- First weigh out 3 oz of coffee beans.
- Grind beans in drip coffee grinder and ensure the grind setting is set to drip.
- Place ground beans into the paper filter and place paper filter in the filter basket.
- Start the drip coffee brewer and allow it to run its full cycle.
Chai Pre Mix
2 parts Chai Concentrate to 1 part Milk.
- Fill serving pitcher 2/3 of the way full of Chai Concentrate
- Top the remaining 1/3 of the pitcher with whole milk.
Infused Teas Batch
- Place 45 Grams of tea into your tea brewer.
- Pour 32 oz of hot (boiling) water over top of the tea and mix tea into the hot water.
- Let steep for 7 Minutes.
- Filter out the tea and pour the concentrate into a container.
- The tea concentrate must be diluted. The resulting 32 oz of concentrate is mixed with 2 gallons of water to serve.
- Mix half of the tea concentrate into a one gallon pitcher of water and it is ready to serve.
Iced tea Batch
- Place two teabags into a a on gallon serving pitcher (this can be either the green tea or black tea).
- Pour hot water from the drip coffee brewer or the espresso machine into the pitcher so the tea bags are submerged.
- Let steep for 20 Minutes.
- Use tongs to remove the tea bags.
- Fill the pitcher the rest of the way full with cold filtered water.