- Weigh out 3.0 ounces of whole beans for each pot of coffee
- Place beans in the top of the grinder and set grind to “drip” setting.
- Grind the beans into a plastic cup and then clean out the grinder chute.
- Place the ground coffee into a filter which is then placed inside the brew basket.
- Position the brew basket in the slot on the brewer and place the empty coffee pot directly underneath the basket.
- Each pot should brew for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse the brew baskets after each pot is brewed.
- All pots of coffee that are brewed need to be rang in to the cash register.
- Under the drip coffee menu group, click on the pot of coffee group size, then select the pot of coffee specialty, then select the type of coffee you are brewing.
- If you are brewing multiple blends at one time, you can put each blend on the same ticket by reselecting pot of coffee and adding another type of blend.
- Once all blends that you are brewing have been selected, complete the ticket. There will be no charge to complete the ticket.
- When the receipt prints, put the receipt with other daily sales and discount receipts.
- Check the daily rotation sheet to see which regular and flavored coffee to brew each day.
- Always use the beans from the pre filled 12 oz retail bags first. Then refill the retail bag with fresh coffee beans to ensure beans are rotated.
- When pulling out the coffees for the next day, be sure to fold the zip seals over on the bags and tape them.
- Check monitor for cup size and any added ingredients.
- Fill correct size cup with drip coffee from the airpot.
- Add cream, sugar, or other ingredients as requested.
- Place a lid and a sleeve on every drip coffee.
- Drip coffee blends can be resold as ground or whole beans.
- All retail sales of coffee beans will be in a 12 oz bag.
- Retail coffee bags should be pre-filled with 12 oz of whole been coffee.
- Grind the coffee if the customer requests and fill the bag with the ground coffee.