Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured leaves of the Camellia sinensis, an evergreen shrub (bush) native to Asia
At Java we offer a lot of ways to drink tea.
– A bag filled with tea leaves, steeped in hot water.
– Steeped tea concentrate mixed with water and poured over ice.
– Steeped tea, fruit & herb concentrate mixed with water and poured over ice
– Half iced tea, half lemonade
– Black tea, spices and herb concentrate mixed with milk
– Actual tea leaves ground into a fine processed powder